Pay Scale 1C/2 £9.79 to 9.99 per hour plus Special School Allowance
Required from 1st September 2022 this is a temporary contract to cover Maternity Leave
Monday to Friday 30 hours per week, 8am and 2.30pm each day with ½hr lunch break
Chef Whites will be provided
Please note the post is term time only plus 1 day
The main purpose of the role is to prepare and serve student lunches and be part of the school catering team. We would anticipate the successful candidate would hold a current basic food hygiene certificate or a willingness to complete the course.
We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who are representative of our diverse local community.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is enthusiastic, kind and caring
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- a supportive working environment
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- a friendly, highly skilled, supportive, committed, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Application forms along with JD and person specification for the role can be downloaded below or be obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 8 July 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place: week commencing Monday 11 July 2022