7.5 hours per week, Term-time only, Monday to Friday 12 noon until 1.30pm.
Scale 1B SCP 2 £9.60 per hour. A free Lunch is provided.
We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who are representative of our diverse local community.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is enthusiastic, kind and caring
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- a supportive working environment
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- a friendly, highly skilled, supportive, committed, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Application forms along with JD and person specification for the role can be downloaded below or obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 23 May 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place: Thursday 9 June 2022