Teacher TLR Responsibility: Mathematics Lead
Permanent Required ASAP – Salary MPS/UPS TLR 2A plus SEN 2
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to lead Mathematics across the school. A Maths Lead who has the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and support the delivery of a challenging and engaging curriculum.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is an experienced and committed Teacher and Mathematics Lead.
- is an innovative and inspirational leader who can share best practice
- will lead the school’s strategic vision and development of the Maths curriculum alongside the Head of School
- will lead staff training, coaching and mentoring of staff
- has a passion for special educational needs, has high expectations for all our students and has an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- a great learning environment for students with a strong community ethos
- a school where staff are valued and treated with respect
- hardworking, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all our students
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- An enthusiastic and supportive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly to speak with Dr Chris Lingard, Headteacher. Job packs are available below or can be obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and returned to Suzanne.email@example.com.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021 at 5pm
Interviews will take place: Friday 22 October 2021