In the event that our School needs to close as a result of the Covid-19 virus, or if you have young people that aren't in School, our staff have been working hard to think of ways to keep them occupied and engaged during the closure. The links and resources below will hopefully help those idle hands! We'll keep adding things as and when we find them.
Stay safe online please!
Please take E-Safety seriously in this time of enforced Lockdown.
Do you know what your child is doing online?
Do you monitor what they are accessing?
Are they going online in a more public part of your house or more private place like their bedroom?
If private then you really need to up your game in monitoring what they are accessing.
There are lots of financial scams out there that are also easily fallen into!
Please be careful with this brilliant but occasionally sinister tool!
A few key reminders from our Internet & E-Safety policy below:
Responsibilities of Parents and Carers
· Help and support the school in promoting E-Safety.
· Take responsibility for learning about the benefits and risks of using the Internet and other technologies that their children use in school and at home.
· Take responsibility for their own awareness and learning in relation to the opportunities and risks posed by new and emerging technologies.
· Discuss E-Safety concerns with their children, show an interest in how they are using technology and encourage them to behave safely and responsibly when using technology.
· Model safe and responsible behaviours in their own use of technology.
· Consult with the school if they have any concerns about their children’s use of technology.
|Purple Mash||Focusses computing and digital skills across a wide range of curriculum areas.||Click here...||Each student has their own login for Purple Mash. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Twinkl||Twinkl is an online platform filled with downloadable teaching and learning resources||Click here...||Twinkl are offering a free access for a month for parents during the Covid-19 outbreak. You may be charged if you do not cancel after your trial has ended!|
|Toy Theatre||Online games website full of interactive art, reading and maths games||Click here...||No need to login, just follow the link and away you go!|
|Primary Resources||Full of games, downloads and resources across a variety of subjects||Click here...||No need to login, just follow the link and away you go!|
|Be Funky||BeFunky's all-in-one online Creative Platform has everything you need to easily edit photos, create graphic designs, and make photo collages.||Click here...||You'll need to set up an account to use this, but it's free to access.|
|Incredibox||Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers.||Click here...||No need to login, and it's also available to download as an app!|
Speech, language, communication (SLCN) and Special educational needs and disability (SEND) resources for teachers and families.
|Click here...||No need to login, just follow the link and away you go!|
|World of David Walliams||
Everyday at 11am, you can listen to one of David Walliams' World's Worst Children stories, so sit down, take a break and enjoy 20ish minutes of pure fun.
|Click here at 11am!||
No need to login, just follow the link at 11am and away you go!