Teaching Assistants – we have a number of posts available
32.5 hours per week, Term–time only (8.40 am to 3.30 pm - M/T/Th/F and Weds 8.40 am to 4.20 pm)
Scale 1c - 2 SCP 3-4 £9.79- £9.99 per hour plus Special School Allowance approx. £375 gross p.a.
Permanent positions to start 1st September 2022
We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who are representative of our diverse local community.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is enthusiastic, kind and caring
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- a supportive working environment
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- a friendly, highly skilled, supportive, committed, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Application forms along with JD and person specification for the role can be downloaded below or obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 17 May 2022
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 24 May 2022