Full time Café Catering Assistant required to work at the Café@The Track
We are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Café Catering Assistant, with at least 2 years practical experience of working in a busy commercial catering enterprise including:
- The ability to support students with a wide range of special educational needs gain experience in a catering environment
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering qualification
- Experience of offering the best customer care whilst potentially working in a small but fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact and encourage customer feedback
- Ability to support the Catering team to ensure the smooth running of the Cafe@TheTrack
This post will provide the right candidate with a unique opportunity to join a friendly and committed staff team and contribute significantly to student learning and progress and extend the school’s links with the local community.
Salary: APT&C Scale full time – Scale 1C £9.18 p.h.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website or by email to Trish Hoyle, School Administration Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to whom completed forms should be returned quoting post reference number by 12 noon on Friday 28 June. Interviews will take place week commencing 8 July 2019 and will require shortlisted applicants to spend a morning in the Café followed by a formal interview.