Ravenscliffe was most recently inspected by OFSTED in October 2017. The inspectors judged Ravenscliffe to be "Outstanding" across the board; the fifth successive Outstanding judgement in a row.
The inspectors queried all aspects of School life, and some key excerpts from their report include:
- "the passion that the leadership team have for ensuring that the school continues to improve is clear to see"
- "the school curriculum offers a wide range of different opportunities for pupils to learn at their own pace and in their own time"
- "experiences and encounters (provided by the School) enable pupils to develop curiosity and wonder, and contributes to their very strong spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding"
- "governors are longstanding, forward thinking and highly effective at both supporting and challenging the leadership team. They are exceptionally proud of the achievements of pupils"
- "the use of EHCP targets to focus individual pupils' learning is done exceptionally well because staff know and understand the needs of the pupils"
You can download our latest OFSTED Report below, or if you wish to read previous inspection reports they are available on the OFSTED website here.