32.5 hours per week, Term –time only (8.40 am to 3.30 pm - M/T/Th/F and Weds 8.40 am to 4.20 pm)
Scale 1c - 2 £9.64-£9.84 per hour plus Special School Allowance pro-rata
Required ASAP - fixed term in the first instance to be reviewed 31st August 2022
We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who are representative of our diverse local community.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- is enthusiastic, kind and caring
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- a supportive working environment
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- a friendly, highly skilled, supportive, committed, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Jon packs for both roles can be downloaded from below or obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 1 November 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place: early November TBC.