Two Teachers are required to teach across the curriculum from January 2022
MPS/UPS plus SEN Allowance
The school caters for 224 students aged 11-19 with a wide range of learning and physical disabilities
Post one – Temporary Contract - Maternity Leave cover - Required ASAP, Full-time 5 days per week
1st January 2022 until 31 December 2022 or until the post holder returns
Post two - Temporary Contract - Maternity Leave cover – Required ASAP, 4 days per week
1st January 2022 until Easter 2022 initially, but this may be extended
We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who are representative of our diverse local community.
We wish to appoint two enthusiastic teachers to teach across all Key Stages. The ideal candidates will have either Special School or early years’ experience and a knowledge of Core subjects. However, candidates with a background in other sectors will still be considered including NQT.
We are looking for someone with an attitude that supports the school’s ethos as a principle requirement.
- is enthusiastic, kind and caring
- is passionate about supporting students learning, well-being and safety
- is able to show a real commitment to working as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the students
- works hard to foster and maintain positive relationships with students and staff
We would be able to offer:
- an inclusive community that respects others, champions individuality and celebrates all achievements.
- a school where staff are valued and treated with respect
- a friendly and committed staff team working with a fantastic group of young people with additional needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Application forms along with JD and person specification for the role can be found below or obtained from Suzanne Slater, HR/Admin Manager and should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 8 December 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 14 December 2021